Product Description & Reviews
Our King Salmon spend years getting fattened up at sea for their 200 mile plus return journey up the Taku River in South East Alaska. Due to this long anticipated journey up the Taku river these King Salmon have a very high oil content similar to Copper River Salmon. This high oil content gives them a velvety, delicious flavor that can be found not where else in the world. Better than Organic! It's WILD!!!
Perishable items ship on Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday with Expedited Shipping ONLY.Quality and Freshness Flash Frozen into each Fillet.
Features & Highlights
- Quality and Freshness Flash Frozen into each Fillet
- Individually Vacuum Sealed in approximately 1/2 portions for easy serving
- Luscious, velvety Flavor that Melts in your mouth. Can you hear them sizzle on the BBQ?
- NOT available for International Shipping
- Perishable: Must be Refrigerated or Frozen upon Arrival
|Manufacturer:||Wild Alaskan Smoked Salmon & Seafood|
|Brand:||Wild Alaskan Smoked Salmon & Seafood|
|Publisher:||Wild Alaskan Smoked Salmon & Seafood|
|Studio:||Wild Alaskan Smoked Salmon & Seafood|
|Item Weight:||18 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.