Product Description & Reviews
In Asia, Lucky Bamboo is one of the most popular gift items people give away for all occasions, like wedding, house warming, business opening, Christmas, new year, birthday, anniversary, etc. And it is also a great touch when you decorate your house or office since they don't need any sunlight. More importantly, Lucky Bamboo is considered as the "Wood" element people use it in Feng Shui. I kept Lucky Bamboo over two weeks after I got my shipment from China, just to make sure they are healthy and strong. As you can see from the photos, all the bamboo are healthy and beautiful, all have full leaves and roots. It's very easy to take care of Lucky Bamboo, just put roots in water, and keep them in door with room temperature, and stay away from direct sunlight, that's it!
Features & Highlights
- These lucky bamboo were imported from China with Phyto Certificate. They are a little thinner than Taiwan bamboo.
- 3 Tier 4" 6" 8" Top Quality Lucky Bamboo (Total About 38 Stalks
- Bamboo is healthy, beautiful with full roots and leaves.
- They are in door plants, very easy to take care of. Keep roots in water and void direct sunlight, that's it!
- 10 Bottles of mo'green Lucky Bamboo Fertilizer Plant Food Exclusive Design By jmbamboo
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.