Product Description & Reviews
Ajika creates foods that are good for you, subscribe to the slow food movement. Ajika strongly believes in natural foods, seasonal cooking, organic, pesticide- and hormone-free foods. Ajika is influenced by the east Indian system of Ayurveda that combines mindful eating with joy and using the gifts of the earth to create Nirvana (bliss) in life. Ajika is mainly a pantry product line. Our products are to be combined with fresh fruits and vegetables in season, fresh fish, soy milk, wild game and free range eggs without added hormones. Ajika is based on common sense nutrition and is for people who persue a vital lifestyle. For detailed information on this product, recipe and comments please refer to the ajika website.
Features & Highlights
- All natural ingredients No added salt No MSG No preservatives No trans-fats
- Gluten free. Fresh and quality spices from people who know spices
- For recipes, product information please contact Ajika at 952-593-3000
- Save money with combined shipping by ordering several items from EthnicFoodsCo
- Ajika is a family owned business based in Minneapolis, Minnesota
|Manufacturer:||Ethnic Foods Company|
|Publisher:||Ethnic Foods Company|
|Studio:||Ethnic Foods Company|
|Item Weight:||0.01 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.02 pounds|
|Package Size:||5 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.