Product Description & Reviews
144 Frozen Acai Puree (Pulp) Packs of 3.5 ounces (100 grams) each. The packs are inside resealable bags containing 4 packs each for a total of 6 of the 14oz (4 x 100g) bags. Pure Acai blended with Guarana make this an all natural energy fruit puree. This super antioxidant smoothie pack has over 3g of Omegas and over 3g of Fiber. Only 100 calories per 3.5oz (100g) serving.Each smoothie pack is easy to use and quickly thaws at room temperature or under running water. You can drink straight from the pack or mix with other fruits/juices/milk/water to make powerful smoothie drinks and acai bowls that taste so great they will leave you wanting more. Product SHIPS FROZEN in an insulated container packed with dry ice to keep cold during transit. Shipping only to continental United States addresses, no Alaska or Hawaii. No shipping to PO/APO Boxes. Estimated delivery dates given by Amazon are just estimates, delivery often occurs before estimated dates. The acai packs should be placed in a freezer the same day of delivery for proper storage.
Features & Highlights
- Acai is one of the highest antioxidant food sources in the world. Guarana is a plant source of natural slow release energy
- Powerful source of Omegas 3, 6 & 9 (beneficial fatty acids) and Fiber
- Provides over 10 vitamins & minerals with valuable electrolytes
- Freshly Frozen, NO ADDITIVES OR PRESERVATIVES, Non GMO Project Verified, Guten Free, Vegan, Kosher
- Ready to Thaw & Drink or toss in a blender for that perfect smoothie or acai bowl.
|Item Weight:||0.22 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.22 pounds|
|Package Size:||0 x 0 x 0 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Gourmet Food World
Wonderfully versatile, you'll become completely addicted to the Ravifruit Frozen Preserves, especially during those hot summer months when sweet, froz...