Product Description & Reviews
Glace Australian apricots have an unmatched sweetness unlike any other glazed fruits. There is nothing like the sun-kissed glow of the apricot, a bright-flavored fruit with a satiny finish. Our exclusive australian glace apricots recipe is made from plump, premium-grade fruit to ensure the finest balance of taste and texture. Delicious in sweet or savory recipes- soak in brandy, added to trail mix or enjoyed straight from the box.WHAT YOU GET: Incredibly Delish; Supreme quality; Premium freshness Australian Glace (candied) Apricots.
Features & Highlights
- WHAT YOU GET: Incredibly Delish; Supreme quality; Premium freshness Australian Glace (candied) Apricots
- DIETARY INFORMATION: Good source of dietary fiber, potassium and Vitamin A; Low in saturated fat, sodium and cholesterol in spite of their sweetness; Kosher Certified
- COUNTRY of ORIGIN: Australia
- PACKAGING: Medium 1 3/4-2" diam; Carefully packed - 20lb case, Shelf life - 12 months
- TEST KITCHEN TIPS: Popular for snacking, dessert or even served with meat
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Unknown, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Welch's Dried Fruit Triple Fruit Treat pouches have real mangos, cranberries and blueberries in convenient on-the-go pouches.Made from real fruit. Single-serve pouches. No corn syrup. No artificial colors or flavors. Cholesterol-free.
By Saratoga Farms
With the ripe freshly-picked taste of these tropical fruits, the hard part will be leaving them on the shelf! These delicious freeze-dried fruits are the perfect companion to smoothies, cereal, and desserts, but also taste fantastic straight from the can! Following a natural disaster it may be impossible to obtain nutritious foods for your family. Let the Ready Store help your family prepare for any eventuality with our Tropical Fruit ReadyPack from Saratoga Farms. The durable #10 cans have a