Full case of French bread baguettes - 12 twin packs = 24 baguettes in total. NOTE: We pack and ship on Mondays and Tuesdays only to ensure that our bread arrives at your door fully frozen. Established in 1887 and produced in the venerable tradition of Boulangerie France Pain (a division of Boulangerie de Neuhauser) in the wheat and mountain springs region of Alces Lorraine. Our ingredients and processes have remained virtually unchanged for more than a century. The result: superb bread with the genuine taste, texture and freshness of a true French baguette.
Features & Highlights
- Le Petit Français authentic French baguettes are all-natural with absolutely no preservatives.
- Produced on dedicated nut and peanut free bakery line. Made with non-GMO ingredients and certified Kosher-parve.
- Our baguettes are par baked, flash frozen and sold frozen to preserve freshness.
- Enjoy a delicious, authentic baguette from France in minutes as you complete the baking process in your own oven. Bake at 400*F for 10 minutes.
- Price includes 2-day FedEx shipping. Packed in dry ice and insulated shipper.
|Manufacturer:||S.A. Boulangerie Neuhauser|
|Brand:||Le Petit Francais|
|Publisher:||S.A. Boulangerie Neuhauser|
|Studio:||S.A. Boulangerie Neuhauser|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Le Petit Francais, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.