Product Description & Reviews
Kare/Curry is Indonesian yellow curry soup, cooked with coconut milk. Main ingredients are poultry, beef or mutton. Can be made into vegetarian dish, using tofu, tempeh, or eggplant and other vegetables. It is popular especially during the Moslem New Year Holiday. Kare ingredients are white pepper, coriander, cumin, lemongrass, ginger, turmeric, chilli, shallot and ginger.Bamboe Kare - Authentic Flavoring Javanese style curry - Straight from Indonesia. Ready to cook - Javanese Kare Recipes - Made from fresh natural ingredients - Halal Certified.
Features & Highlights
- Bamboe Kare - Authentic Flavoring Javanese style curry - Straight from Indonesia
- Ready to cook - Javanese Kare Recipes - Made from fresh natural ingredients - Halal Certified
- Just marinade your Chicken for 30 Minutes - Cook @ medium heat until cooked - Add Coconut Milk & simmer for 5 minute more
- Off course you can make this Veggie Style - add potatoes, sweet potatoes, carrots, zucchini and or eggplant
- Product of Indonesia - Sold as pack of 6
|Package Weight:||0.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.3 x 1 x 1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.