Product Description & Reviews
Two craft traditions are blended to create a truly unique American product. Pure maple syrup is made from the sap collected from our maple trees, boiled until perfection, then aged to maturity in single use bourbon barrels from distilleries. The flavor of the bourbon is captured from the remnants left in the charred white oak creating a perfect complement to the rich maple flavor. Each bottle is hand-filled, hand-dipped and uniquely marked in small batches.Grade A Dark Robust Pure Maple Syrup triple barrel aged in Bourbon Barrels..
Features & Highlights
- Grade A Dark Robust Pure Maple Syrup triple barrel aged in Bourbon Barrels.
- Hand-dipped wax over a cork finish (pull tab for easier opening).
- Individually signed and marked bottles.
- Keeping with the Bourbon tradition, Bissell Maple Farm uses a barrel one time for optimal flavor.
- The Barrel lives on. Our Maple Bourbon Barrels are reused in some of America's greatest breweries and distilleries.
|Manufacturer:||Bissell Maple Farm|
|Publisher:||Bissell Maple Farm|
|Studio:||Bissell Maple Farm|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.