Product Description & Reviews
Bissli is an Israeli delicious savory & crunchy wheat snack produced by Nestle-owned Osem. It is Osem's leading snack brand after Bamba. Over 4,000 tons of Bissli are produced each year in an array of shapes and flavors and was first produced and sold in 1970. The name Bissli was based on the size of the tasty bissli chips Ð they were bite-sized, or in Hebrew, the size of a bis. The Bissli series now boasts six winning flavors: grill, barbecue, onion, pizza, falafel and Mexican. Each flavor is shaped differently: the pizza flavored snacks are shaped like squares, the onion flavor like small hoops, and the smoky flavor like small hollow tubes. Bissli is undoubtedly one of IsraelÕs most popular and frequently sold crunchy snacks and the figures and slogans that represent it have become ubiquitous symbols. If you never tried Bissli before, get one and join the party!
Features & Highlights
- Addicting! - Bisli is a Delicious Savory Crunchy Wheat Snack
- Lunch Box Favorite Ð Bissli is the perfect Lunch Snack loved by kids and adults alike.
- Kosher Vegan Ð No Food Coloring! No Preservatives!
- If you never tried Bissli before, get one and join the party!
- Did you know? Over 4,000 tons of Bissli are produced each year in an array of shapes and flavors!
|Item Weight:||3.75 pounds|
|Package Weight:||3.97 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 36200, ean: 0745158362005,
Halo Purely for Pets Small Dry Spots Stew for Dog, 4 Pound -- 6 per case. Optimal Formula for dogs 2 25lbs. Small kibble chewing action helps clean te...