Product Description & Reviews
200 mL / 6.8 oz."SAP BOURBON BARREL-AGED MAPLE SYRUP"Maple syrup with a grown-up twist. Try it in a cocktail or as a glaze in your favorite dinner recipe.RECIPE IDEAS There are several different recipe ideas that utilize this delicious syrup. SAP has a few listed on their website (www.sap-syrup.com). You can also find various ones on google for your enjoyment.MADE IN KC's STORYGrowing from a pop-up shop with 13 artists, Made in KC now features work from over 200 local artists, designers, and makers. With three stand-alone locations and two partnership locations, Made in KC aims to provide a robust platform for local small businesses to reach customers throughout the Kansas City metro area. With one partnership, we give brands access to five geographically and demographically different locations.Made in KC curates its products from hundreds of submissions and works to support brands through partnerships, relationships, and resources. We work actively to build our network of vendors and resources so that we can help brands grow their sales, but also build a more sustainable business.We have many fun projects in the works including gift baskets for large local companies attracting new talent or welcoming new guests to the city we love. This is just one of the ways we hope to provide our brands with more exposure within Kansas City and beyond.
Features & Highlights
- SAP BOURBON MAPLE SYRUP: Our Midwest bourbon barrel aged maple syrup pairs well with more than just pancakes or waffles. With hints of caramel, toffee, vanilla, and most importantly bourbon, this barrel aged maple syrup makes a great substitute for simple syrup in your favorite cocktail or as a glaze for roasted vegetables or meat.
- BARREL AGED: This bourbon flavored maple syrup is aged in bourbon barrels from a local distillery in Kansas City. The process of aging the syrup in a bourbon barrel helps to enhance the flavor. It is richer, more complex, and smokier than traditional maple syrup. This all done without adding any additional ingredients.
- VARIOUS USES: Pure maple syrup is a treat , but barrel aging transforms maple syrup into something truly extraordinary. This bourbon barrel aged maple syrup is appropriate to use anytime and anywhere you'd use ordinary maple syrup. You can use it on waffles, pancakes, or French toast; over ice cream; in all kinds of recipes.
- SUPPORT LOCAL BUSINESS: This bourbon barrel maple syrup is maple syrup with a grown-up twist. Try it in a cocktail or as a glaze in your favorite dinner recipe. It is made by a Kansas City based company, and sold in various shops downtown. It is a great way to support local business.
- UNIQUE GIFT IDEA: This bourbon infused maple syrup from SAP makes a great shower or housewarming gift! Trying to find a unique gift for your friend or family member? This bourbon maple syrup is extremely flavorful and has multiple uses in the kitchen.
|Brand:||Made In Kansas City|
|Package Weight:||1.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.49 x 4.49 x 4.49 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.