Bourbon Barrel Aged Maple Syrup, Perfect For Cocktails or As A Glaze In Your Favorite Recipes, Maple Syrup With A Grown Up Twist, Made in Kansas City, SAP
Bourbon Barrel Aged Maple Syrup, Perfect For Cocktails or As A Glaze In Your Favorite Recipes, Maple Syrup With A Grown Up Twist, Made in Kansas City, SAP by Made In Kansas City at Smokey Robinson Foods. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. 200 mL / 6.8 oz.''SAP BOURBON BARREL-AGED MAPLE SYRUP''Maple syrup with a grown-up twist. Try it in a cocktail or as a glaze in your favorite dinner
200 mL / 6.8 oz.
"SAP BOURBON BARREL-AGED MAPLE SYRUP"
Maple syrup with a grown-up twist. Try it in a cocktail or as a glaze in your favorite dinner recipe.
There are several different recipe ideas that utilize this delicious syrup. SAP has a few listed on their website (www.sap-syrup.com). You can also find various ones on google for your enjoyment.
MADE IN KC's STORY
Growing from a pop-up shop with 13 artists, Made in KC now features work from over 200 local artists, designers, and makers. With three stand-alone locations and two partnership locations, Made in KC aims to provide a robust platform for local small businesses to reach customers throughout the Kansas City metro area. With one partnership, we give brands access to five geographically and demographically different locations.
Made in KC curates its products from hundreds of submissions and works to support brands through partnerships, relationships, and resources. We work actively to build our network of vendors and resources so that we can help brands grow their sales, but also build a more sustainable business.
We have many fun projects in the works including gift baskets for large local companies attracting new talent or welcoming new guests to the city we love. This is just one of the ways we hope to provide our brands with more exposure within Kansas City and beyond.
Features & Highlights
- SAP BOURBON MAPLE SYRUP: Our Midwest bourbon barrel aged maple syrup pairs well with more than just pancakes or waffles. With hints of caramel, toffee, vanilla, and most importantly bourbon, this barrel aged maple syrup makes a great substitute for simple syrup in your favorite cocktail or as a glaze for roasted vegetables or meat.
- BARREL AGED: This bourbon flavored maple syrup is aged in bourbon barrels from a local distillery in Kansas City. The process of aging the syrup in a bourbon barrel helps to enhance the flavor. It is richer, more complex, and smokier than traditional maple syrup. This all done without adding any additional ingredients.
- VARIOUS USES: Pure maple syrup is a treat , but barrel aging transforms maple syrup into something truly extraordinary. This bourbon barrel aged maple syrup is appropriate to use anytime and anywhere you'd use ordinary maple syrup. You can use it on waffles, pancakes, or French toast; over ice cream; in all kinds of recipes.
- SUPPORT LOCAL BUSINESS: This bourbon barrel maple syrup is maple syrup with a grown-up twist. Try it in a cocktail or as a glaze in your favorite dinner recipe. It is made by a Kansas City based company, and sold in various shops downtown. It is a great way to support local business.
- UNIQUE GIFT IDEA: This bourbon infused maple syrup from SAP makes a great shower or housewarming gift! Trying to find a unique gift for your friend or family member? This bourbon maple syrup is extremely flavorful and has multiple uses in the kitchen.
|Brand:||Made In Kansas City|
|Package Weight:||1.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.49 x 4.49 x 4.49 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Made In Kansas City, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By AMISH BASKETS AND BEYOND
This maple syrup is not like any other you have ever tasted. Because it is pure, it does not have that heavy, sugary taste like the syrup you buy from the local grocery store. Our syrup is hand drawn by Amish farmers, right here in Ohio, from maple t...
By Shady Maple Farms
mpn: 00200753, ean: 0066676283758,
Sweetnrs,Pkgd & Flavring/Syrup Brand: Shady Maple Farms Weight (Lb): 2.48Specialty: , 95%+ OrganicUpc:66676283758 Shady Maple Organic Maple Syrup contains only pure organic maple syrup. Natural organic maple syrup is one of the healthiest ways to in...
By Green Mountain Goodness
It is here, in this peaceful little border town of Franklin, VT that our family has been producing some of the finest quality maple syrup that mother nature has to offer for over a century. Right smack dab in the heart of maple country. Our maple syr...
Effort, quality, excellence - they are all part of the Da Vinci Gourmet name, and your assurance of consistently superior taste. Da Vinci Gourmet syrups are available in over 60 delicious flavors. Great for espresso drinks, brewed coffee and tea, gra...
By Kings Syrup
mpn: 1, ean: 0091131321096,
"Developed in Baltimore in 1901, King Syrup reigns supreme and has been a category leader in the Mid-Atlantic region for years. King Syrup is a special blend of corn and sugar syrups that are cooked to a temperature that requires glass bottling. This...
By Maple Grove
mpn: 1, ean: 0074683005546,
Maple Grove Farms Vermont Sugar Free Syrup, 24 Ounce [Pack of 3]Maple Grove Farms Vermont Sugar Free Syrup, 24 Ounce [Pack of 3]. ...
By Butternut Mountain Farms
From the High Alititudes on Northern Vermont forests, we are please to bring you the world's finast Vermont Maple Syrup. This sweet, golden Maple goodness is hot-packed to preserve it's unsurpassed, delicate flavor and crystal clarity.Use it on Panca...
mpn: 761720052105, ean: 0767563177531,
Pack of six, 16-ounce bottles (total of 96-ounces) This thick, golden syrup with the famous Karo sweetness makes any breakfast special, but can also lend a unique maple flavor to pecan pie and baked goods.Pack of six, 16-ounce bottles(total of 96-oun...
By Walnut Creek
ingredients: Pure maple syrup.ingredients = Pure maple syrup.. Amish Country. Great gift. ...