Product Description & Reviews
Cento was founded in Philadelphia in 1963, as a distributor of ethnic Italian food specialties servicing the surrounding tri-state area. Passion and experience led management to a deep understanding of the intricacies of food development and ultimately drove Cento to produce a superior Italian food product under its own label in 1982. Each Cento product is produced to our precise specifications and with the finest ingredients available. While preserving the culinary heritage of old world authentic Italian style food products, Cento continues to stay abreast of the food industry's rapid technological advances and has become the premier Italian food distributor, importer, and producer in the United States today.
Features & Highlights
- These hot chilies will add a touch of heat to your favorite dishes
- Commonly sprinkled over pizza, Mexican, Szechwan, Indian and Cajun inspired foods
- Spicy crushed red pepper flakes
- The perfect way to spice up your favorite dish
- Liven up your pizza and pasta
- Key ingredient in Indian and Chinese cooking
- Zero calories per serving
|Package Weight:||3.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||7 x 5.4 x 5.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.