Product Description & Reviews
Ready to use. Use 1/8 tsp. per egg white to make souffles, meringues, angel food, chiffon cakes, and candy.Cream of Tartar is a fine white powder typically used in baking to control stability, texture and rise. Also known as Tartaric Acid. Use 1/8 teaspoon per egg white to strengthen soufflés and meringues. Use in candy making for smoother consistency. Gluten Free, KOF-K Kosher Certified, Non-GMO.
Features & Highlights
- Cream of Tartar is a fine white powder typically used in baking to control stability, texture and rise
- Also known as Tartaric Acid
- Use 1/8 teaspoon per egg white to strengthen soufflés and meringues
- Use in candy making for smoother consistency
- Gluten Free, KOF-K Kosher Certified, Non-GMO
|Item Weight:||50 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.