Product Description & Reviews
Enfamil A.R. Infant Formula is specially formulated with a thicker consistency clinically proven to reduce spit-up by over 50%* while providing complete nutrition for your infant up to 12 months, unlike just adding rice cereal to formula. Spit-up is common side effect of your baby's developing digestive system. But a switch to Enfamil A.R. Infant Formula can make a difference. *Based on a clinical study of Enfamil A.R. Infant Formula before the addition of DFIA, ARA, and prebiotics with infants who spit up frequently (5 or more spit-ups per day), comparing frequency and volume of spit up after feeding Enfamil A.R. to the same babies at the beginning of the study **Enfamil is the #1 pediatrician recommended brand of Infant Formula - QuintilesIMS, using the ProVoice Survey fielded from October 1, 2016 to September 30, 2017.
Features & Highlights
- Clinically proven to reduce spit-up by over 50% in 1 week* and meets reflux reduction guidelines, as set by the American Academy of Pediatrics
- Gentle, complete nutrition tailored for your baby through their first 12 months
- Proprietary Triple Health Guard blend that has DHA to help support brain development, prebiotics and vitamins to help support immune health, and 30 total nutrients to complement the diet
- Enfamil is the #1 Infant Formula brand recommended by pediatricians**
- Convenient and ready to use bottles, perfect for late night feedings or on-the-go moms
|Manufacturer:||Mead Johnson & Company|
|Publisher:||Mead Johnson & Company|
|Studio:||Mead Johnson & Company|
|Item Weight:||15.2 pounds|
|Item Size:||11 x 7.72 x 7.72 inches|
|Package Weight:||15.23 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.32 x 6.06 x 6.06 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.