Product Description & Reviews
Whether you are roasting a chicken or simmering a soup, herbs are an essential part of cooking from scratch. Herbs from the farm can be eaten raw or cooked, offering a burst of flavor to any dish without additional salt or calories (think: scrumptious flavor-bomb, the healthy way!) 3-5 different types of herbs are included in each bundle. Locally available varieties include basil (incl. purple, opal, Thai and lemon), oregano, marjoram, chervil, cilantro, chives, parsley, rosemary, sage, mint (incl. chocolate mint), lavender, chamomile, bay leaves, tarragon, sorrel and thyme (incl. lemon thyme). All herbs are sourced directly from local farms and farmers markets.
Features & Highlights
- Herbs selected by our personal food shoppers.
- 4-5 different varieties of herbs are included in each bundle.
- This bundle most likely includes basil, thyme, oregano, sage, parsley.
- Produce sourced from local farms which utilize organic and sustainable growing practices.
- Selections vary according to the season and availability.
|Item Weight:||0.63 pounds|
|Item Size:||7 x 17 x 17 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.63 pounds|
|Package Size:||12 x 7 x 7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.