Product Description & Reviews
Made with white chicken meat. Serving of vegetables. (1/4 cup = 1 serving of vegetables for toddlers according to the USDA Child and Adult Care Food Program. Nutrition experts encourage eating 5 or more servings of vegetables and fruits every day.) Provides protein and other essential nutrients. No preservatives added. Microwaves in 30 seconds. Specially made for toddlers. Serving of vegetables. Made with white chicken meat. Just right for self-feeding. Tender pieces - the right size and texture. Good source of Protein, Vitamin A, Niacin and Vitamin B6. Graduates Lil' Entrees. Just as delicious as they are nutritious. A variety of delicious foods all in one little tray, carefully cooked for just the right taste and texture. Each one has a full serving of veggies. No preservatives or artificial flavors added.
Features & Highlights
- Case of 12 5.3-ounce boxes (total of 63.6 ounces)
- Microwavable meal of roasted white chicken meat, mashed potatoes, gravy, and side dish of carrots
- Two-compartment tray allows toddler to gain self-feeding confidence
- Fully cooked; no preservatives or artificial flavors
- Good source of protein, niacin, and vitamins A and B6
|Item Weight:||0.636 pounds|
|Package Weight:||7.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.7 x 6.8 x 6.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.