Product Description & Reviews
We use fine Spanish Oloroso wood and American oak to mature this rich, intriguingly fruity and robust oak expression, but there are many more reasons why this expression is special. Every batch is individually numbered and carefully watched over. Each has extraordinary consistency and character from an intense marrying period, and a warming, distinguished finish. A truly exceptional single malt, the result not just of eighteen years of care and attention, but of whisky-making craft and knowledge passed down through the generations. Skillfully crafted. Enjoy responsibly.
Features & Highlights
- Glenfiddich 18 year old Single Malt Scotch Whisky has an extraordinary consistenancy and character from an intense marrying period.
- Whisky is matured in the finest Spainish Oloroso wood and American Oak for at least 18 years
- Warming and distinguished finish. Richly delivers luxuirious dried fruit, candy peel and dates, overlaid with elegant oak notes.
- Small batches of 150 casks are produced so our Malt Master can carefully control every element.
- 2015 Gold Medal Winner - International Wine & Spirits Competition
|Item Size:||3 x 13 x 13 inches|
|Package Weight:||3 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.49 x 3.66 x 3.66 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.