Turmeric is one of the important and common spices for Indian Masala Blends along with coriander, cumin, pepper and a variety of other spices. Turmeric can be used to flavor egg dishes, basting liquids, sauces, poultry, fish, beans and lentils.
Features & Highlights
- Ground Turmeric comes from the dried root of a plant in the ginger family. It provides a warm, aromatic flavor with a slightly bitter undertone
- Coming from the root of the Curcuma longa plant, in the ginger family, it has a mild fragrance reminiscent of orange and ginger
- Add color to homemade mustard or curry spice blends
- • Matches well with beans, chicken, curry, lamb, lentils, paella, rice and shellfish
- Gluten Free, Kosher Parve Certified, Non-GMO
|Item Weight:||50 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Woodland Ingredients, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.