Award Winning and Unique! A well-kept secret for professional BBQ cook-off teams and outfitters through the United States. What separates Grub Rub seasoning from the competition is how it sticks to the meat after only a 5-15 minute marinade. Once it becomes moist, it will not drip off. The meat becomes moist and tender throughout cooking. This old family recipe uses the finest ingredients available to create it's own unique blend of spices and flavor. Here are a few suggestions to get you started: * Meats ... steaks; grilled, fried and roast chicken; fajitas; chicken wings; venison; jerky; pork chops; pulled pork ribs; pork tenderloin; hams, hamburgers; meatballs; brisket; prime rib; fish; shrimp; roast chicken; chicken tenders; casseroles * Vegetables ... french fries, pinto beans; black-eyed peas; corn on the cob; broccoli; brussel sprouts; carrots. Container is 13-ounces (368g), Gluten free and contains no MSG or preservatives.
Features & Highlights
- Delicious sauce develops while cooking, seals natural juices and flavor, keeps meat moist and tender
- Eliminates the need for unique or additional seasonings ... it's all in here
- Sprinkle over, or mix with, vegetables to add a mild and complimentary taste
- Rub or sprinkle both sides of meat for a sweet and smoky flavor, wait 5-15 minutes to stick to meat
- 13-ounce container; Gluten free and contains no MSG or preservatives; See Product Description, below.
|Manufacturer:||Gordon Specialty Foods, Inc.|
|Brand:||Gordon Specialty Foods, Inc.|
|Publisher:||Gordon Specialty Foods, Inc.|
|Studio:||Gordon Specialty Foods, Inc.|
|Item Size:||7 x 9 x 9 inches|
|Package Weight:||8.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.78 x 6.85 x 6.85 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Gordon Specialty Foods, Inc., contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.