Product Description & Reviews
Kaitaia is New Zealands last major town before reaching the very Northern tip of New Zealand. Kai is Maori for food - and Kaitaia means ample food. Just 15 minutes from Kaitaia, the warm waters of the South Pacific wash into a golden beach bay and there sits New Zealand's hottest crop, 5 acres of organic chili peppers.
When these chilies are at the height of their maturity and the red color is at its most intense, they are plucked off the knee high bushes, sorted, washed, finely milled and mixed with organic sea salt. The chilies are then sealed in barrels with air locks to undergo a quasi-fermentation process over the next few years. This process effectively removes all the sugars in the fruit, and releases the volatile oils locked up in the peppers cell walls. When the resulting mash has reached its optimum level of maturity, it is mixed to an ancient Mayan recipe, and bottled. This is pure Kaitaia Fire.
Now people make all sorts of claims to justify their addiction to things hot and spicy. One thing is certain however, a good healthy dose of chili sauce heightens the awareness of any given moment by disrupting normal thought patterns and attention spans. Everyday cares and worries are forgotten as all the senses are focused on the site of application, and the body begins to release endorphins, the naturally produced painkillers.
Made from organic ingredients with no coloring, artificial additives or preservatives these hot sauces lift any culinary experience out of the mundane.
Features & Highlights
- ONE OF THE HOTTEST PEPPERS, THE HABANERO. is organically grown in the Far North of New Zealand and milled with iconic New Zealand flavors of kiwi fruit and manuka honey.
- SWEET WITH A KICK. The kiwi fruit and manuka honey balance the habanero kick. It is hot without compromising the amazing, unique flavor.
- USE AS YOUR FAVORITE HOT SAUCE. Unsurpassed for marinades, especially on chicken wings, in chilis, stews and burgers, on pizza and eggs, or simply use as a table sauce.
- UNIQUE HOT SAUCE. Waha Wera means burning mouth in Maori and this hot sauce lives up to its name. A gold medallist at the Fiery Foods Challenge in Albuquerque and loved in its homeland, New Zealand
- NEW ZEALAND'S MOST LOVED SALSA PICANTE VERDE. The habaneros are organically grown in Kaitaia, a small town in the North of New Zealand a sister to the original Kaitaia Fire Cayenne Pepper Hot Sauce.
|Item Weight:||0.31 pounds|
|Item Size:||0 x 0 x 0 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.4 x 3.1 x 3.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Sukhi's Gourmet Indian Foods
mpn: 57198, ean: 0767226001661,