Product Description & Reviews
Our popular cold brew coffee concentrate is shelf stable, meaning, you don't have to refrigerate it until after opening and it is good for up to 1 year. We have added the most desirable flavor elements from carefully sourced craft roasted coffees to produce a distinctively delicious and complex coffee beverage. For an iced coffee drink, we recommend filling a glass with ice and mixing 1/3 concentrate with 2/3 milk or water, depending on your taste preferences. ------ Take the Kohana Challenge and compare with Starbucks, Peet’s Coffee, Kirkland, Keurig Pods, Marley Coffee, Death Wish, Gevalia, Cave Man Coffee, Stumptown, Kicking Horse, Mr. Brown, Grady's, Donut House, Hills Brothers, Green Mountain, Kona
Features & Highlights
- Save time everyday and taste the smooth and pure flavor of the only REAL cold brewed coffee concentrate that is never heated
- Delicious coffee without the hassle, perfect over ice, try with cocktails, ice cream, shakes and smoothies
- Tackle your day with a healthy alternative to energy drinks, soda, caffeine pills and supplements and save time vs. cold press beans, slow coffee makers, and wasteful coffee pods
- Perfect for alkaline, paleo vegan or raw food diets, and the patented Kohana process helps reduce unpleasant acid reflux and heartburn with 67% less acids than conventional hot brew
- Hassle free, gourmet specialty coffee that is environmentally friendly, recyclable, kosher, gluten-free and shelf stable, 32 Ounce, French Roast, Single Bottle
|Manufacturer:||Kohana Coffee, LLC|
|Publisher:||Kohana Coffee, LLC|
|Studio:||Kohana Coffee, LLC|
|Item Weight:||2 pounds|
|Package Weight:||13.39 pounds|
|Package Size:||15.12 x 11.38 x 11.38 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.