This is a Prime Shipping Product.
It's time to make food preparation a lot easier!
Enjoy your NO COLOR authentic Lamb Jalfrezi recipe from our cookbook.
√ 500g Lamb cubed
√ 1 red pepper cubed
√ 1 green pepper cubed
√ 1 medium onion chopped
√ 4 Tbsp tomato puree
√ 4 Tbsp oil
√ 1 tsp Leena Jalfrezi Masala
√ juice of 1 lemon
√ 1 extra medium onion cubed
√ Salt to taste
1) Heat oil in a saucepan on high heat. Add lamb pieces and fry until brown on both sides. Remove and keep aside.
2) In the remaining oil, fry chopped onion until golden brown. Add previously fried lamb and cook for 2 minutes.
3) Add tomato puree, Leena Jalfrezi Spice and salt. Cook for 5 minutes.
4) Add enough water to cover the lamb and simmer on low heat until tender.
5) Increase heat and cook until the gravy is thick. Add pepper, lemon juice and onion. Cook for 5 minutes
6) Serve hot with rice.
We're committed to providing COMPLETE CUSTOMER SATISFACTION, if you have any question, please do not hesitate to ask.
We are proud to say that our spices are of highest quality and will satisfy your complete taste.
Click "Add To Cart" above NOW to take advantage of our 100% MONEY BACK LEENA SPICES MANUFACTURER GUARANTEE!