Product Description & Reviews
Maple Valley Cooperative, formed in 2007, is the largest organic maple syrup cooperative in North America. We represent more than 15 organic family farms reaching from the Great Lakes through the Appalachian Mountains. Our farmers are as dedicated to the fine science of crafting maple syrup as they are to practicing responsible forestry for the long-term health of the woods we work in. Maple Valley Cooperative believes in family-scale farming, fair wages for producers and employees, transparency, accountability, environmental leadership and ethical business conduct. The end result of these shared priorities is a socially responsible commodity: an organic maple syrup whose quality exceeds your expectations, reflects your values as a shopper, and deserves a fair price for both the farmer and yourself. Thank you for supporting small family farms.
Features & Highlights
- Organic Grade A Dark Robust Maple Syrup, 3 Gallon Bag in Box
- BPA-free Fully recyclable package includes handy spigot
- Paleo, Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher, Organic, Sustainable, Fair Trade, Fully recyclable packaging
- Produced by a cooperative of organic family farms
- Grade A Dark Robust Syrup was formerly known as Grade B Syrup
|Manufacturer:||Maple Valley Cooperative|
|Publisher:||Maple Valley Cooperative|
|Studio:||Maple Valley Cooperative|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.