Mayday Industries is a manufacture and wholesaler that specializes in disaster preparedness supplies. Established in 1995, we have seen this industry change from west coast earthquake preparedness to a spotlight on national preparedness brought on by September 11 and the Iraq War. Mayday Industries has set itself apart from the crowd by offering some of the services listed in the letter.
Features & Highlights
- Finally! Not only a food ration that tastes great, but is also very nutritious. Our calorie bars are approved by the U.S. Coast Guard as well as the Canadian Transport Department and have a five year shelf life.
- All our food rations are baked under strict supervision and all have that great taste of apple cinnamon.
- Mayday food rations can be stored outside up to 149 degrees (°F) and can be eaten without preparation.
|Package Weight:||37.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||13.3 x 7.5 x 7.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Mayday Industries, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: FB24M, ean: 0689432112439,
This includes 24 2400 calorie bars
* High in All Recommended VITAMINS (100% RDA Vitamin A, E, B5, B12, Pantothenic Acid, Niacin, Copper, C, D, Calcium, Folate, Biotin, Iodine, & Zinc. 4% RDA of Iron)
* Meets SOLAS 74/83 Requirements
* 5 Year Shel...