Product Description & Reviews
Our company processes wild mushrooms with our focus on Porcini Mushrooms; boletus edulis, boletus aereus and boletus pinicola. We have over 50 years of experience in this business and we know the right places to get the best flavor porcini available today.1-Pound of Porcini Mushrooms cut into 1/4-inch kibble. Rehydrates quickly; sliced to same general thickness; chef approved. Very high in protein. From the rugged mountain forests in the Himalayan foothills...an immense, natural, pristine Shangra-la.
Features & Highlights
- 1-Pound of Porcini Mushrooms cut into 1/4-inch kibble
- Rehydrates quickly; sliced to same general thickness; chef approved. Very high in protein
- From the rugged mountain forests in the Himalayan foothills...an immense, natural, pristine Shangra-la
- Our packaging meets all US Food Manufacturing Standards for cleanliness and purity
- New Tiger started its mushroom importing business 18 years ago. It was the first US Company bringing Asian shiitake mushroom into the US from China, Japan and Korea. Now we import mushrooms from Asia and East Europe.
|Item Weight:||1 pounds|
|Package Weight:||1.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.9 x 1.7 x 1.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.