Paddlefish Caviar, Spoonbill - 0.5 Oz
Paddlefish Caviar, Spoonbill - 0.5 Oz by Marky's Caviar at Smokey Robinson Foods. MPN: 1. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. American paddlefish belongs to the order of acipenseriformes and is protected by CITES. Paddlefish is listed as a ?vulnerable? species on the IUCN
Features & Highlights
- Our specially selected Paddlefish Caviar is a great addition to our caviar pantheon! It is considered a cousin to the Caspian Sevruga, to one of the highest priced varieties of caviar! Delectably fresh and exceedingly aromatic with that wonderful robust, bold, complex ocean flavor, our Paddlefish Caviar ranges in color from light to dark steel gray. It has medium-sized pearls and firm texture. Just try this caviar with our signature blinis, with Cr?me Fresh and you will love it!
- Caviar DOES NOT contain Pesticides, added Hormones or Antibiotics.
- Our Paddlefish Caviar contains Omega 3?s, Vitamin A, B12, E, Calcium, Selenium and Iron which helps to promote strong bones, teeth and a healthy immune system.
- We guarantee Overnight Delivery with Ice Packs to preserve freshness. Note: the product is perishable and should be stored in refrigerator, 32-38F.
- We offer a unique and unsurpassed selection of the finest, first quality malossol caviar available, directly sourced and hand selected from each harvest. High quality at a low price!
|Item Weight:||0.03 pounds|