Basket of Specialities Giuseppe VERDI - Typical Panettone of Italian craftmanship, weight about 1000 gr - Parmigiano Reggiano DOP from the hill 24 months Kg.1 - Special knife for Parmigiano - Extra Virgin Olive Oil Guasco ml.500 - Craftmanship Pasta tree colors gr. 500 - Vegetable sauce tomatoes and olive from Biological agriculture gr.190 - Balsamic Vinegar of Modena "Saporoso" 6 years - ml.100 - Valtaro porcini mushrooms dried gr.50 - Ceramic box for grated cheese
Features & Highlights
- - Typical Panettone of Italian craftmanship, weight about 2,2 lbs (1 kg)
- - Parmigiano Reggiano DOP from the hill 24 months 2,2 lbs (Kg.1) - - Special knife for Parmigiano
- - Extra Virgin Olive Oil Guasco 17 oz.fl. (ml.500) - Craftmanship Pasta tree colors 1,1 lbs (0,5 kg)
- - Vegetable sauce tomatoes and olive from Biological agriculture 6,7 oz (gr.190) - Balsamic Vinegar of Modena "Saporoso" 6 years - 3,5 oz.fl. (100 ml)
- - Valtaro porcini mushrooms dried 1,8 oz (gr.50) - Ceramic box for grated cheese
|Package Weight:||15.43 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Verdi, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Each area of Italy has its specialties - staples - that they're known for. So we've created this "Tour of Italy" Italian gift basket that's comprised solely of those famous tastes. With rich pasta crafted in Puglia, tomato sauce originating from R...