Product Description & Reviews
Almonds have been revered as one of the most delicious and healthiest foods for hundreds of years. They are used in many national cuisines and offer a great energy boost if eaten as a snack. Food to Live Certified Organic Almonds offer all the health benefits of unpasteurized almonds. Nutritional Value Organic almonds are exceptionally rich in nutrients. They contain large amounts of: - Vitamin E - Riboflavin - Copper - Phosphorus - Magnesium - Manganese They provide you with a boost of antioxidants, as well as strengthen your bones, hair, and nails. Directions Store Food to Live Certified Organic Almonds in a cool and dark place, and they will remain fresh and delicious for months. Almonds can be added to a variety of dishes, especially to confections and desserts. You can enjoy raw nuts as a fast snack or turn them into delicious and healthy butter. You can even add them to smoothies and homemade protein shakes. This product is processed in a facility that also processes wheat. WARNING: Contains Tree Nuts!
Features & Highlights
- Truly raw and unpasteurized, Food to Live Certified Organic Almonds are large, evenly shaped, and delicious.
- Non-GMO, gluten-free, and vegan-friendly almonds that make a great tasty snack.
- Eat them raw or roasted, make almond milk, meal, or butter. Everything tastes better with almonds.
- Food to Live Certified Organic Almonds are unsalted, so you can roast and flavor them to your taste.
- Packed in a quality resealable bag that will help you keep the almonds fresh for months.
|Manufacturer:||Food to Live|
|Brand:||Food to Live|
|Publisher:||Food to Live|
|Studio:||Food to Live|
|Package Weight:||1.03 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.26 x 3.03 x 3.03 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.