Product Description & Reviews
Our mission is to be the leader in importing and marketing superior quality specialty foods under our Roland brand and other brands, and to perform in all areas of our organization at levels that exceed the expectations of our customers. We strive to foster an open culture of integrity, respect and pride. We work each and every day to achieve the highest standards and employ the best principles, technologies and personnel. For 79 years Roland Foods has provided customers with exceptional gourmet food. Our dedication to providing quality and consistency has made us a leader amongst specialty food importers and suppliers. We are eager to share our years of culinary expertise, and our wide assortment of quality specialty foods. This item is suitable for use by restaurants, professional chefs or industrial foodservice facilities.
Features & Highlights
- Couscous is pure semolina of whole wheat, granular in appearance
- These pearly grains are a staple food item in Morocco, Algeria and Tunisia; Today, couscous is popular throughout the world
- Whole wheat Israeli couscous is a pasta-like product that is pellet-shaped and larger than traditional couscous
- Each pearl is coated with wheat flour and toasted over an open flame to seal in its unique texture
- Mild, nutty flavor makes it a versatile item to use as a side dish or in salads
- Add to boiling water and simmer for 8-10 minutes
- Product of Israel
|Package Weight:||4.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.9 x 5.7 x 5.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.