Royal Blue Stilton by Long Clawson - 9lb. Half Wheel (9 pound)
Royal Blue Stilton by Long Clawson - 9lb. Half Wheel (9 pound) by Long Clawson Dairy at Smokey Robinson Foods. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Long known as ''The King of Cheeses'', Blue Stilton is one of a handful of British cheeses granted the status of a ''protected designation origin'' (PDO)
To be called Stilton, a cheese must:
- be made only in the three counties from local milk which is pasteurized before use.
- be made only in a traditional cylindrical shape.
- be allowed to form its own crust or coat.
- be un-pressed.
- have delicate blue veins radiating from the center.
- have a taste profile typical of Stilton.
- Made from pasteurized cow's milk.
- Photo depicts whole 18 lb. form of cheese.
Features & Highlights
- Ships expedited in a reusable insulated cooler to ensure freshness
- Imported from England
- Long known as
- Perfect for snacking and as a part of the cheese course
- A wonderful cheese for salads and cooking
|Manufacturer:||Long Clawson Dairy|
|Brand:||Long Clawson Dairy|
|Publisher:||Long Clawson Dairy|
|Studio:||Long Clawson Dairy|
|Item Weight:||9 pounds|