Product Description & Reviews
From one of the oldest running farms in Israel comes this wonderful new, 100% Russian Osetra caviar. All the fish grown in this aquafarm are from authentic Russian Osetra stock, from the Caspian Sea. The fish are raised near the source of the Jordan river, in crystal clear, pure snow-melt waters from the nearby Mount Hermon. These fish are spoiled - they literally swim in drinking water! The result is a fine Osetra caviar, with large eggs, robust flavor and outmost purity. This classic "Amber" caviar is golden olive to light brown in color, with a rich and smooth nutty flavor.
Features & Highlights
- Our Osetra Russian Karat Black Caviar is one of the finest and most prestigious foods in the world! Exceedingly rich and exceedingly aromatic, this caviar is relished by chefs and connoisseurs. Just place a dollop on the tongue, press it and experience that fabulous and famous burst of the sea with hints of buttery, robust nutty flavor... Absolutely sensational! Note: limited quantities.
- Our product is organically grown and DOES NOT contain Pesticides, added Hormones or Antibiotics
- Contains Omega 3's, Vitamin A, B12, E, Calcium, Selenium and Iron which helps to promote strong bones, teeth and a healthy immune system
- We guarantee Overnight Delivery with Ice Packs to preserve freshness. Note: the product is perishable and should be stored in refrigerator, 32-38F
- We offer a unique and unsurpassed selection of the finest, first quality malossol caviar available, directly sourced and hand selected from each harvest. The greatest value and quality at a low price!
|Manufacturer:||Gourmet Food Store|
|Publisher:||Gourmet Food Store|
|Studio:||Gourmet Food Store|
|Item Weight:||0.06 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.