Russian Ossetra Sturgeon Caviar, Acipenser Gueldenstaedtii, 1 oz / 28 gm Jar plus Mother of Pearl Caviar Spoon, Gourmet Ossetra Caviar, Light-Salted, Farm Raised, OVERNIGHT SHIPPING
Russian Ossetra Sturgeon Caviar, Acipenser Gueldenstaedtii, 1 oz / 28 gm Jar plus Mother of Pearl Caviar Spoon, Gourmet Ossetra Caviar, Light-Salted, Farm Raised, OVERNIGHT SHIPPING by Stradiva at Smokey Robinson Foods. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. According to critics Ossetra, which is often spelled Osetra or Asetra, is considered the most flavorful and elite caviar, making it the most desired
According to critics Ossetra, which is often spelled Osetra or Asetra, is considered the most flavorful and elite caviar, making it the most desired type of caviar in the world. Due to abundant varieties of species it can look, smell and taste a little different every time you try it, thus making it an unforgettable experience. Generally rich nutty and buttery taste, the roe ranges in color from deep black to light gold or almost white. Ossetra caviar has a bit firmer texture than other types of caviar. The Ossetra sturgeon (Acipenser Gueldenstaedtii) can be found mainly in the Caspian Sea. The sturgeon reaches maturity at around age 15 and can live up to 80 years. They are generally smaller than Beluga sturgeon, they still can weight between 50-400 pounds. To Enjoy Caviar the Right Way Because caviar can easily react with stainless silverware and plates, using these items can, in fact, change the way your caviar tastes. Use plastic or porcelain plates and silverware when handling caviar to make the eating experience just that much more flavourful. Best served chilled Caviar is naturally fishy and salty, so it's advisable to take it out of the refrigerator about 10 minutes before serving to let it adjust to room temperature. Some servers prefer serving caviar on a plate placed on a bed of ice to keep the delicacy from developing that fishy smell. Caviar and crackers Unsalted crackers, bread, or traditional Russian crackers called blini are ideal beds on which to serve your caviar. These have been said to enrich the taste of caviar and provide an interesting texture to the taster. This also keeps it light, so as not to overeat and get full. You may add a light cheese or artisanal butter as well to change the experience altogether. Antipasto Caviar on crackers or light bread is best served as an appetizer enjoyed with wine. It is not advisable to serve appetizer as a main course.
Features & Highlights
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY GUARANTEED!!! If the order is placed on Monday - Tuesday before 1 pm EST. If you require SATURDAY or SUNDAY DELIVERY please contact us. All caviar is shipped in a thermo-secure box with ice packs to preserve freshness.
- Once the shipment arrives, remove the jar from the box and store it at the bottom of the refrigerator on ice, 32-38F. Caviar should never be frozen, as it will end up mushy Note: the product is perishable. Unopened, caviar will keep at peak freshness for at least 60 days. Once opened, enjoy it the same day.
- This astonishing farm-raised ossetra caviar is organically grown and DOES NOT contain any Pesticides, added Hormones or Antibiotics. From Egg to Harvest, Each Ossetra Sturgeon receives Individual Care. They are Fed only with Organic Ingredients and are Raised in a specially selected environment with Clean Fresh Water and hand-selected for harvest in. Directly from the source.
- Caviar is the best source of natural Omega 3's, Vitamin A, B12, E, Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Protein, Selenium, and Iron. All these elements are a must to promote strong bones, teeth, and a healthy immune system.
- This caviar has a delicate rich brown pearl with a gloss. It has a firm and juicy smooth, rich nutty flavor. There is nothing better than enjoying a plate of ossetra caviar with a chilled glass of vodka or champagne brute or dry white wine.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Stradiva , contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
Royal Ossetra caviar is made from the roes of the Amur Sturgeon that is farmed for 8~9 years.This farmed caviar has a minimal salt content of 2 %. Medium in size, the golden brown beads have a well defined sea tang flavor. Our Amur Ossetra caviar has...
Capelin fish Sushi Caviar - Tobico Wasabi, imported from Iceland. Tobico (Tobikko, Tobiko) is the Japanese word for the fish roe used to create certain types of sushi. Flavor: Delicate and refreshing, these light grains are reminiscent of fresh ocean...
Capelin fish Sushi Caviar - Tobico Spicy, imported from Iceland. Tobico (Tobikko, Tobiko) is the Japanese word for the fish roe used to create certain types of sushi. Flavor: Delicate and refreshing, these light grains are reminiscent of fresh ocean ...
By Bemka House of Caviar and Fine Foods
Salmon roe, often referred to as red caviar or salmon caviar, is prized for its larger, firmer bead and juicy sweetness. Harvested and lightly salted using the time-honored methods...
Capelin fish Sushi Caviar - Tobico Black, imported from Iceland. Tobico (Tobikko, Tobiko) is the Japanese word for the fish roe used to create certain types of sushi. Flavor: Delicate and refreshing, these light grains are reminiscent of fresh ocean ...
By Marky's Caviar
American paddlefish belongs to the order of acipenseriformes and is protected by CITES. Paddlefish is listed as a ?vulnerable? species on the IUCN Red List. In the wild, Paddlefish can reach up to 7 feet long and weigh up to 220 lbs. Paddlefish live ...
By Marky's Caviar
mpn: 1, ean: 0709932001399,
American Bowfin Black Caviar - 3.5 oz/100 gr.
Prix d'Elite in the 2009 European Seafood Exposition
Flavor: Mildly tangy flavor
Size: Small pearly grains
Size: Small pearly grains
Appearance: Glossy. 010603.Delectably fresh and exceedingly aromatic...
Fresh Pink Trout Roe Caviar, from France. This roe comes from freshwater trout caught in smaller inland lakes. With an assertive, bold flavor, these firm, translucent pink berries have what looks like a tiny orange eye in the center. Trout produce a ...
Our Alaskan Salmon Caviar is from the most prized Chum also referred to as Ketta salmon. These large Japanese sushi grade grains, red-orange eggs are very mild and succulent and retain an intense, low in salt clean salmon flavor.premium quality. fres...
By Season 1
mpn: 02299, ean: 0707005215209,
Season Black Capelin Caviar, 2 Ounce -- 12 per case. Ingredients 2 oz Black Capelin caviar in glass jar. Wild caught. Imported from Iceland.Ingredients: capelin roe, salt, water, spices, stabilizer tragachante, sodium benzoate (0.1%) as preservative,...