Product Description & Reviews
Peppers grown in the La Vera region of Spain are dried slowly over oak logs for twelve to fifteen days before grinding into paprika. The region produces three varieties of pimenton or paprika, sweet (dulce), hot (picante) and bittersweet (agridulce). The bittersweet is the most versatile. While you might sprinkle this on deviled eggs like your Momma, there are many more uses that to bring out the unique chili taste and add a robust flavor boost to foods. The obvious uses are sausage and goulash but you will bring a warm complexity to soups, spice rubs and stews. The bittersweet gives a mild heat balanced with a sweetness, that fills your mouth slowly and doesn't overwhelm. The hot will get your attention - but its not too overpowering and many people like the sweet which is our best seller.
Features & Highlights
- You get one each 2.47 ounce of super-fresh Genuine Spanish Paprika - one in hot, one in sweet and one in bittersweet - price per unit $8.98
- The Bittersweet is perfect for Paella and try both the hot and sweet in goulash
- If you have a Mac, iPhone or iPad there is an app that features paprika recipes
- Produce in de la Vera Spain, Safinter is a premium brand of smoked paprika
- Safinter la Vera paprika is a Protected Designation of Origin product
|Manufacturer:||Safinter of Spain|
|Publisher:||Safinter of Spain|
|Studio:||Safinter of Spain|
|Item Weight:||0.16 pounds|
|Item Size:||3 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||3 x 2.1 x 2.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.