Product Description & Reviews
Couscous (pronounced koose-koose) is a grain shaped pasta made from pure durum wheat semolina. Its origins are from North Africa and the Mediterranean where it has remained a dietary staple for centuries. Today, couscous has been assimilated into pilafs, stews, salads and soups. It can be used as an alternative to rice, potatoes and pasta. Sahadi Couscous - a traditional dish that is quick and healthy for today's lifestyle.Vegan with No added preservatives. Cooks in 5 minutes Makes a great side or main dish.
Features & Highlights
- Vegan with No added preservatives
- Cooks in 5 minutes Makes a great side or main dish
- Good source of fiber and great alternative to rice potatoes and pasta
- No saturated or trans fats
- One cup of Sahadi Couscous will produce about 3 cups of steamed couscous
|Manufacturer:||Sahadi FIne Foods|
|Publisher:||Sahadi FIne Foods|
|Studio:||Sahadi FIne Foods|
|Item Weight:||0.75 pounds|
|Package Weight:||10.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.4 x 5.9 x 5.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.