Product Description & Reviews
Native to high-altitude, tropical regions of Peru, Colombia, and Ecuador where they grow wild, Golden Berries are a unique source of bioflavonoids, dietary fiber, phosphorus, and vitamin C. They are also a rich source of beta carotene, which is converted to vitamin A in the stomach, aiding in eye health. Good For You Foods Golden Berries are exceptionally high in protein for a fruit, making them a wholesome superfood snack. With their delicious, tart flavor, golden berries are excellent in salads and yogurts.
Features & Highlights
- Contains 1 - 16 ounce resealable bag
- Tart & tasty superfood snack used in salads, snacks, oatmeal, yogurt, baking and cereals
- Unique source of bioflavonoids, dietary fiber, phosphorus, and vitamin C
- Great for salads, snacks, oatmeal, yogurt, baking and cereals
- Raw, Non-GMO, USDA Certified Organic, Vegan, Kosher and Gluten-Free
|Brand:||Super Good For You Foods|
|Item Weight:||1 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.5 x 6 x 6 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||6 x 1.9 x 1.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.