Product Description & Reviews
There are many different versions of Garam Masala. Ours is a potent blend of aromatic spices giving you the flavor of Northwestern India. Our Garam Masala is an amazingly versatile spice blend that we use in both savory and sweet cooking. Add it to a savory dish near the end of the cooking, such as a pinch dusted over pan seared scallops. Two teaspoons added to your favorite pumpkin, banana or spice bread recipe will provide you with a familiar yet enhanced flavor experience. 80 gm (2.8 oz) of Spice in a Reusable Tin, 0 Out of 5 Heat, All ingredients certified Kosher and Organic: Sweet Cinnamon, Cardamom Seed, Nutmeg, Black Pepper, Nigella, Green Cardamom Pod, Clove. Sodium 0 mg per 2 gm serving.
Features & Highlights
- A traditional Punjabi blend of the spices that are meant to warm the body
- Great with savory and sweet dishes ... try it in apple cake or pumpkin pie
- USDA Certified Organic & EarthKosher Certified Kosher
- 80 gm (2.8 oz) of spice blend in a reusable screw top tin
- Freshly blended, ground and packaged by a small, family operated business
|Manufacturer:||Teeny Tiny Spice Co. of Vermont|
|Brand:||Teeny Tiny Spice Co. of Vermont|
|Publisher:||Teeny Tiny Spice Co. of Vermont|
|Studio:||Teeny Tiny Spice Co. of Vermont|
|Item Weight:||0.18 pounds|
|Item Size:||3 x 2.25 x 2.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.1 x 2.1 x 2.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.