Turbinado Sugar is created by steaming unrefined raw sugar. It is an extract from sugar cane. Its color is similar to brown sugar, except it is much lighter. Turbinado Sugar is a fine grained specialty sugar. You can substitute Turbinado Sugar for Brown Sugar in recipes.
Features & Highlights
- Turbinado Sugar is a less processed variety of the sweet, white, crystalline sucrose most often used as an additive to foods to sweeten or add texture
- Turbinado Sugar is produced by evaporating the water out of first-pressing sugar cane or sugar beet juice, and then spinning the resulting crystals in turbines to dry them
- Use in baked goods and pastries where brown sugar is called for
- Sprinkle onto finished baked goods for added sweetness and shine
- Gluten Free, Kosher Parve Certified, Non-GMO
|Item Weight:||50 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Woodland Ingredients, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Snow Sugar is icing sugar that won't melt when used for items that need refrigeration. It's mixed cornflour and a touch of vegetable fat and dextrose. It will not melt in the fridge, display case or freezer. Use it to decorate cakes, tarts and puff...