Product Description & Reviews
Bamboozle the kids, family, friends, or just about anyone, with the Jelly Belly BeanBoozled® candy. It's a dare for intrepid jelly bean eaters to take their chances on tasting lookalike wild or mild flavors. If you happen to get a Booger-flavored bean instead of Juicy Pear - you've been BeanBoozled! Double and triple dare adventuresome players. Jelly Belly BeanBoozled jelly beans are a collection of 20 lookalike flavors, some so crazy you can't believe it, while others are the delicious Jelly Belly beans you love. New this year are Stinky Socks and Lawn Clippings flavors. Is the black jelly bean Licorice, or is it Skunk Spray? Perhaps the blue bean is Toothpaste flavor, or maybe it's delicious Berry Blue. Boxes are randomly mixed and may not contain all flavors. All Jelly Belly jelly beans are OU Kosher. Gluten free, peanut free, dairy free, fat free and vegetarian friendly.
Features & Highlights
- Nasty Jelly Bellies OU Kosher, gluten free, peanut free, dairy free, fat free and vegetarian friendly.
- Special Jelly Belly® edition comes with 10 tasty beans and 10 look-alike beans of wild and weird flavors.
- Flavors include: Stinky Socks, Tutti-Fruitti, Lawn Clippings, Lime, Rotten Egg, Buttered Popcorn, Toothpaste, Berry Blue, Barf, Peach, Canned Dog Food, Chocolate Pudding, Booger, Juicy Pear, Moldy Cheese, Caramel Corn, Baby Wipes, Coconut, Skunk Spray, Licorice
- Bamboozle the kids, family, friends, or just about anyone, with the Jelly Belly BeanBoozled candy.
- Each case includes a special bulk bin label and static cling "caution" stickers to help protect the innocent.
|Manufacturer:||Jelly Belly Candy Company|
|Publisher:||Jelly Belly Candy Company|
|Studio:||Jelly Belly Candy Company|
|Package Weight:||10.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.4 x 6.1 x 6.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.