The high price of Wild Rice usually makes it a featured part of a menu. The Rice has a chewy, nutty flavor. Wild Rice is often served with game, such as venison or pheasant. Wild Rice and Wild Mushrooms are also a great combination in soups or pilaf. Cooked with Cranberries, Wild Rice makes a great side dish.
Features & Highlights
- Wild rice is the long grain seed of an aquatic grass native to North America, used as a hearty food source from ancient times to the latest gourmet cuisine
- We sort and select broken grains of the same premium, all-natural wild rice we sell whole for a cost-effective form of the highly prized grain in our Broken Wild Rice
- Use in hot or cold dishes with savory or sweet recipes
- Serve with game, such as venison or pheasant and add to creamy and broth-based soups and pair with with mushrooms
- Gluten Free, KOF-K Kosher Certified, Non-GMO
|Item Weight:||25 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Woodland Ingredients, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Woodland Ingredients
mpn: X15D, ean: 0687080027761,
The high price of Wild Rice usually makes it a featured part of a menu, the rice has a chewy, nutty flavor. Wild Rice is often served with game, such as venison or pheasant. Wild Rice and Wild Mushrooms are also a great combination in soups or pila...
Wild Rice is a highly prized, nutritious natural relative of white rice harvested from an aquatic grass that grows in isolated lakes and river beds around North America. We procure wild-grown, expertly harvested Wild Rice.Dark brown to black color wi...
mpn: B01613, ean: 0073416004375,
Lundberg Family Farms is a family-owned and operated rice company that is committed to producing the finest quality rice and rice products for your family....