Product Description & Reviews
Lithic ® 100% pure cricket flour is made of Acheta Domesticus crickets, known internationally for being the most delicious species for eating as food. HOW DO I USE IT? Lithic Pure Cricket Flour can be added to virtually any recipe or smoothie to give a paleo-pure boost of natural protein. You can even add it to your favorite protein shake or smoothie to vary the types of protein you're feeding your body. You can throw a scoop into your pancake batter, add some to a brownie mix, or use it as a substitute at 1:4 parts to any existing recipe that calls for traditional flour. WHY CRICKETS? Over 80% of countries worldwide eat insects, and we provide an approachable way for you to get on board! Crickets are ultra-sustainable, as they take exponentially less water, feed, and land than traditionally raised animal protein. The United Nations and several other organizations have endorsed insect protein as a key food source that can feed and nourish our growing global population and conserve diminishing resources. People have been eating insects for millennia; they are the original Paleo protein that our bodies have been conditioned to process effectively over the ages. Crickets are densely packed with protein, and our flour is roughly 66% protein by weight. .On a per gram basis, cricket flour has more iron than spinach, more calcium than milk, and more B12 and Omega 3s than salmon! ABOUT OUR CRICKETSOur crickets are fed a diet of 100% vegetables or vegetable-based meals, such as pumpkins, broken rice, sunflower meal, coconut, and rice bran, without using GMOs. They are humanely frozen, then are cleaned and boiled before being roasted and dehydrated in high heat. After this pasteurization process, they are ground into a flour. Our cricket powder is shelf stable up to one year after production date. Allergen Statement: If you have an existing shellfish allergy, you may be allergic to crickets and this product.
Features & Highlights
- 17G PROTEIN, KETO, GLUTEN FREE FLOUR, WHOLE 30: Add as natural protein boost to virtually any recipe or shake. Zero net carbs, packed with protein, and hosts a robust micronutrient profile including Iron, Calcium, Vitamin B2 and B12, Manganese, Phosphorus, and more!
- 100% CRICKET FLOUR (Acheta Domesticus): no blended flours, fillers, or flavors. Our gluten-free flour is roasted and finely ground as a protein dense flour substitute or smoothie ingredient. Acheta crickets are regarded internationally as the best tasting cricket species.
- COOKBOOK INCLUDED: A digital Copy of "Cooking with Crickets" is included with your purchase of our Cricket Flour. We will email your copy through Amazon within 2 business days of your order!
- LAB TESTED: Every batch is tested for quality and safety. We ensure that our nutritional claims are met or exceeded, and we comply with all state and federal regulations.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: Lithic is confident that you will be happy with the quality of our products and stand behind every single item. If you are not satisfied with your purchase return the product for a full refund.
|Item Weight:||0.25 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.5 x 1 x 1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.