Gerber 2nd Foods Apples & Chicken, 4 oz Tubs, 2 Count (Pack of 8)
Gerber 2nd Foods Apples & Chicken, 4 oz Tubs, 2 Count (Pack of 8) by Gerber Purees at Smokey Robinson Foods. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Gerber 2nd Foods Gerber 2nd Foods Nutritious Dinners help expose babies to a variety of tastes and ingredient combinations, which is important to
Gerber 2nd Foods
Gerber 2nd Foods Nutritious Dinners help expose babies to a variety of tastes and ingredient combinations, which is important to help them accept new flavors. The Apples & Chicken variety is both unsalted and unsweetened, and contains 3 tbsp. of fruit per pack.*
*As calculated using the USDA Food Buying Guide for Child Nutrition Programs.
At A Glance
- 3 tbsp. of fruit per pack*
- Unsalted and unsweetened
- No artificial colors or flavors
How To Introduce Variety To Your Sitter
Introducing new flavor combinations to your Sitter’s feedings can be fun and rewarding. As he grows, and his digestive system develops, he is able to tolerate more foods. While it is very important to introduce a variety of flavors to your Sitter, remember that your baby’s main source of nutrition should be breastmilk or infant formula through the first year. At the Sitter stage, you will notice a few physical signs:
- He can sit up on his own, and pick up and hold small objects in his hand.
- If he’s eating solid foods, he is now using his upper lip to help clear food off the spoon.
- He may be able to drink from a cup with help.
- Your baby may use his fists to rake food toward himself.
You can start to offer combination foods once he has tried and mastered single fruits and veggie baby food. Exposing him to new flavors may help him to be more accepting of new foods in the future. Establishing healthy eating habits starts early and may last a lifetime!
After your baby is at least six months of age, you can also introduce yogurt. Yogurt can provide key nutrients important for your baby’s growth and development, including calcium and protein. If you ever have questions about introducing new foods, talk to your pediatrician.
Important Tips To Remember When Introducing New Flavors:
- Introduce one new food about every three days to make sure the new food doesn’t cause intolerance or sensitivity. If you suspect a reaction, stop feeding your baby the last food you introduced and call your pediatrician.
- Don’t give up on a food after the first couple of attempts. If he spits out the food, be patient. Just wait a few days and try it again. Repeated exposures to a particular food are usually necessary. Studies show that up to 10 exposures may be necessary before a new food is accepted.
- Make meal times happy times for your baby. Sit with your baby and maintain eye contact with him when he’s in his high chair. Smile and speak in an upbeat tone using simple words and short sentences, “Here comes a bite.” Let him eat at his own pace.
- His portions should be tiny but he eats more frequently than you do because his tummy is still small.
- Babies have small stomachs, so pay close attention to his hunger and fullness cues.
Features & Highlights
- Refrigerate after opening. Use within 2 days after opening.
- Do not use if foil seal is broken or missing
|Item Weight:||4.3 pounds|
|Package Weight:||4.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.2 x 4.2 x 4.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Gerber Purees, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 674142, ean: 0015000100988,
18-Pack, 2 Ounce Recloseable lids: Apple, Banana and Sweet Potato (6 tubs of each). Start healthy - Stay healthyTM.18-Pack, 2 Ounce Recloseable lids: Apple, Banana and Sweet Potato (6 tubs of each). Start healthy - Stay healthyTM. ...
By LorAnn Oils
Food Color Powder (You get one of each color) 1/2 ounce (not by weight) The ultimate in strength and versatility. Used in chocolates, dry mixes and many other applications where water is prohibited. Use sparingly as powdered colors are extremely conc...
By Inspired Start
mpn: 43224-12771, ean: 0863848000416,
Inspired Start makes early introduction of potentially allergenic foods simple for moms and delicious for babies. Each of our pouches is made from organic fruit puree and a small amount of just one food allergen. With Inspired Start, you can introduc...
By Inspired Start
mpn: 43224-12777, ean: 0866864000392,
Inspired Start is a simple system that makes early introduction of potentially allergenic foods simple for moms and delicious for babies. Each of our pouches contains an organic fruit puree and a small amount of just one allergen per pouch. With Insp...
Chefmaster 8 Pack - Natural Food Coloring, Vegan-Friendly Natural Coloring 3.25 oz, Food Coloring in Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, Pink, Black, Assorted Food Coloring for Decorating
Chefmaster, the leading and most trusted brand in food coloring in the United States gives you vibrant natural food coloring for all your delectable treats! This all natural food coloring is made from specially sourced vegetable concentrate that de...
By Chef O Van
mpn: COMINHKG050411, ean: 0036694000330,
Ingredients: water, glycerine, FD and C blue #1.Made in the USA. ...
mpn: 43237-2, ean: 0766544786571,
Looking to color chocolates, macaroons or meringues? These powdered food colors add color, but won't increase the liquid in your recipe. Includes Brown, Christmas Red, Orange, Leaf Green,Royal Blue, Lemon Yellow, Emerald, and Cherry Pink. 4 grams per...
By Chef O Van
mpn: 1, ean: 0036694000262,
Ingredients: water, FD &C yellow #5, blue #1, citric acid, sodium benzoate (as preservative).Made in the USA. ...
By Plum Organics
Plum Organics baby food is a delicious and nutritious way for your baby to satisfy his or her hungry little tummy. All pouches are non-BPA and contain only the best organic ingredients for your child. This bundle includes: (2) Plum Organics Stage 1 J...
mpn: C5908, ean: 0793842089318,
Chefmaster is a leading manufacturer of food colors preferred by master decorators for over 50 years. Mix in a small amount of food color at a time until desired color is achieved. All colors are US Certified by the FDA. Remember that icing dries sev...