*People who are too busy to cook
*People who don't know how to cook Japanese foods
*People who eat out often, but are health-consclous
*People who miss Japanese food
*People who want to add Japanese food to the daily meals
*expiration date:year/month/day(Japanese style), 1 year from date of manufacture
Features & Highlights
- Japanese OSOUZAI, Japan's traditional mother's homemade taste! The carefully chosen ingredients are cooked slowly to taste great! One package is good for 1-2 people.
- Seven different ingredients are cooked together. It's a tasty dish with the aroma of bonito and iriko dashi.
- Ingredients:Radish, eggs, burdock rolls, chikuwa (tube-shaped fish paste cake), fried balls, soy sauce, fermented seasoning, konbu seaweed, bonito extract, konbu extract, iriko (dried young sardine) bouillon, salt, sugar (Soy beans and wheat are contained in a part of the ingredients.)
- Easy cooking! Just use your microwave oven, or heat it in boiling water 5 minutes.You can also eat without heating,so it can be stored for emergency.
- Contents: 400g X 3 retort-pouch packs. Expiration date:year/month/day(Japanese style), 3 year from date of manufacture.
|Manufacturer:||G7 Japan Foods Service|
|Brand:||G7 Japan Foods Service|
|Publisher:||G7 Japan Foods Service|
|Studio:||G7 Japan Foods Service|
|Package Weight:||3.09 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.87 x 5.12 x 5.12 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by G7 Japan Foods Service, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.