Product Description & Reviews
Poppy Seeds shall be the true vegetable substance from which no portion of its volatile constituents has been exhausted. Product shall be free of defects and decay and shall comply in every respect with the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act. Spices are not considered to be allergenic according to United States Food Allergen Labeling and Consumer Protection Act of 2004 (FALCPA) The product should be stored under normal food warehouse conditions at cool temperatures of 50˚-70˚F (10˚-21˚C) with a relative humidity of 70%. Avoid exposure to direct sunlight or to excessive heat. The shelf life is 12 months packed as bulk and 36 months in a packaged container.
Features & Highlights
- WHOLE SEEDS - NOT PIECES -100% natural Poppy Seeds offer many benefits to your health.
- 2 Pounds Bulk Bag - Heat Sealed and then Double Bagged to Seal in Freshness
- Delicious rich flavor of the seeds makes them a great addition to salads, sauces, and pastries. NatureJam's Poppy Seeds are of the Premium Quality.
- Poppy seeds are rich in fiber, protein, and essential nutrients. A great addition to your diet!
- Certified Kosher and Always Fresh-Blue Poppy Seeds shall be the clean, dried seed of Papaver somniferum L. The hard, small, slate-blue colored kidney-shaped seeds possess a characteristic agreeable, nutty taste free from evidence of rancidity.
|Item Weight:||2 pounds|
|Item Size:||4 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.04 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.95 x 2.09 x 2.09 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.