Product Description & Reviews
24 total Military Surplus MREs shipped in two cases. Menu Case A and Menu Case B bundled together to give a total of 24 different meal entrees. Product will be made by Sopako, Wornick, or Ameriqual. Please note, these products are designed for military combat troops. Contents will vary from case to case and what is shown in photos. Manufacturers frequently substitute products and change meal numbering or entrees. There are no guarantees on what products will be packed. Not all meals will include flameless ration heaters. Periodically, non-mil spec candy will be packaged that does not have the same shelf life as the mil-spec contents. Please inspect and read all expiration dates of non-milspec candy products. Approximately 1250 calories per meal. Meals include a variety of Asian, Mexican, Italian, traditional, and vegetarian cuisine. Includes a large assortment of snacks, deserts, coffee, cappuccino, milk shakes, and beverage base powders. Only Military MREs include an accessory pack with flavor enhancing seasonings, matches, toilet paper, and other survival essentials. SHELF LIFE: MREs do not have an expiration date. They have an inspection date and a pack date. The Inspection date is three years after the pack date, and the inspection date is the date the Military inspects the cases during long term storage to verify they are still fit for consumption. Manufacturers suggest that meal contents are good for approximately 5 or more years when stored at room temperature. Meals stored in cooler temperatures stay fresh longer. Always inspect the red Time Temperature Indicator (TTI) found on top of the case and verify it is red. To purchase individual meals see listing at www.amazon.com/ULTIMATE-Printed-Every-Meal-Ready---Eat/dp/B01D5MHA20/ref=lp_8086212011_1_2?srs=8086212011&ie=UTF8&qid=1460998735&sr=8-2
Features & Highlights
- 24 Genuine US War Fighter Ration Meals. Military Surplus With Inspection Date 2019/Pack Date 2016.
- Includes Western Frontier's Inspection Certificate and Pack Date. Ready for Long Term Storage or Immediate Consumption. Approximately 1250 calories per meal. Only Military MREs include an accessory pack with flavor enhancing seasonings, matches, toilet paper, and other survival essentials. Meal contents will vary from photos.
- Ships lightning fast with Amazon Prime (Free 2 Day Shipping for Prime Members) so you can get your cases in time for the weekend camping trip, hunting adventure, fishing excursion, or emergency preparations.
- Fresh, Great Tasting, and Long Shelf Life Military MRE. Bright Red TTI Indicator. Case A-Menu & Case B-Menu Cases come strapped together.
- These are for Serious MRE consumers who want the best, longest shelf life, and best tasting Meals Ready to Eat. To order individual MRE meals see www.amazon.com/dp/B01D5MHA20
|Manufacturer:||Sopakco, Ameriqual, Wornick|
|Publisher:||Sopakco, Ameriqual, Wornick|
|Studio:||Sopakco, Ameriqual, Wornick|
|Package Weight:||39.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||15.98 x 10 x 10 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Mountain House and Mountain House and Mountain House
mpn: 4014444 and 0030127 and 30128, ean: 0619775035928,
By Alvarado Street Bakery
mpn: 07010, ean: 0028833070106,