Product Description & Reviews
Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla Bean Paste is crafted from our famous Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla Extract, along with real bean specks from the vanilla pod. The flavor profile is sweet, creamy and mellow with velvety after-tones. The paste's thick consistency (similar to molasses) enables you to add more delicious vanilla flavor without thinning out your batters or sauces. It's also ideal for recipes in which you want to add the enticing visual flair of vanilla bean specks, such as creme brulee and ice cream.Suggested Recipes: Vanilla CustardVanilla Creme BruleeVanilla Bean Panna CottaSalmon with Vanilla Balsamic Marinade
Features & Highlights
- Sweet ideas: creme anglaise, creme brulee, custards, puddings, gelato, ice cream, sauces, honey-vanilla spread. Savory ideas: glazes for poultry, seafood and pork. Beverage ideas: milkshakes, coffee flavoring. Other ideas: add to oatmeal and yogurt
- Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla Bean Paste can be used as a direct replacement for extract when you want the distinctive look of vanilla bean specks. Toss it with strawberries and serve with whipped cream for a delicious, fruity dessert.
- Sugar, Water, Vanilla Extract, Vanilla Beans, Gum Tragacanth (a natural thickener) Shelf life: 3 years
- Kosher Certified No GlutenAll Natural No AllergenNo GMO
- 1 tablespoon vanilla bean paste = 1 tablespoon vanilla extract = 1 whole vanilla bean = 1 tablespoon vanilla powder
|Item Weight:||2.59 pounds|
|Package Weight:||2.69 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.94 x 3.54 x 3.54 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Magaya foods
Vanilla Bean Gourmet Highest Quality Harvested in a Totonac RegionVanilla Bean Gourmet Quality Harvested in a Totonac Region Papantla, Veracruz, Méx....