Product Description & Reviews
The Old Mill of Guilford was founded in North Carolina on Beaver Creek in 1767 to grind grain for the early settlers. Today, the mill continues to produce all-natural, stone-ground, whole grain foods, just as it has for almost 250 years. The Old Mill of Guilford produces small artisinal batches of meals and mixes closely watched over by their master miller - just as it has since 1767.Traditional southern style grits made from 100% white corn, no salt or sugar added. A great addition to any good breakfast, or eat as a hot cereal.
Features & Highlights
- Traditional southern style grits made from 100% white corn, no salt or sugar added
- A great addition to any good breakfast, or eat as a hot cereal
- Only natural ingredients. No added preservatives
- The Old Mill at Guilford produces artisinal stone-ground meals, flours and mixes in the original 1767 water-powered mill listed in the National Register of Historic Places
- Ground, mixed, and bagged by hand in a traditional hand-tied bag, 2-lbs
|Brand:||Old Mill of Guilford|
|Package Weight:||2.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.6 x 1.9 x 1.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: Instant Grits, Butter, ean: 0030000037904,