Product Description & Reviews
In this Peruvian Creamy Yellow Pepper Chicken Meal Kit (Aji de Gallina), aji amarillo (yellow pepper) is the star. The pepper has a slightly fruity flavor and is traditionally used in Peruvian sauces and ceviches. Aji de Gallina, a Peruvian national favorite, features shredded chicken bathed in a mildly spicy, creamy, and cheesy yellow pepper sauce. It's both out of this world and familiar at the same time.You'll receive all high quality pre-portioned ingredients needed to make dinner for 4. Shipped directly to your door. (Pots, pans, glassware, tableware, and beverages shown in images not included).
Features & Highlights
- You'll receive all high quality pre-portioned ingredients needed to make dinner for 4. Shipped directly to your door. (Pots, pans, glassware, tableware, and beverages shown in images not included)
- Your meal kit will ship in 1-2 business days and will arrive 1-3 days after shipping via USPS. You'll have 2 months to cook your kit. That's it!
- Inside the box, you'll find a step-by-step recipe card with clear instructions, the background of the dish, cooking tips, optional add-ins and/or recommended drink pairings.
- Cooking with Takeout Kit is more than just getting dinner on the table. You'll enjoy an authentic cooking adventure and instantly transform your kitchen into a global cafe.
- Who is Takeout Kit? Takeout Kit is the first and only meal kit with a 2 month shelf life. We created Takeout Kit to address "meal kit anxiety", the stress of not being able to cook meal kits before they expire. Takeout Kits have long shelf lives (2 months) and can stay in your pantry until you're ready to cook. We're focusing on creating global dishes that are fun and exciting to cook and might typically require hard-to-find ingredients.
|Item Weight:||5 pounds|
|Package Weight:||5 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Takeout Kit, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Takeout Kit
Flavor profile: spongy spiced warmth | Difficulty: moderate | Cooking Time: 35 minutes | Ethiopian misr wat is a richly spiced lentil dish usually served with injera, a nutritious teff flatbread. Authentic injera requires a 48-hour fermentation process similar to sourdough bread-making. In this kit we created a quick injera mix to satisfy those Ethiopian food cravings faster. At an Ethiopian meal, it is common to hand-feed friends and family. This custom, called gursha, fosters a friendly bond.
By Takeout Kit
Flavor profile: zesty and sweet creamy noodles | Difficulty: easy/moderate | Cooking Time: 35 minutes | Move over pad thai - Khao Soi is true Thai comfort food. This Burmese-inspired dish is a noodle-lover's favorite; featuring soft chewy noodles in a rich curry broth topped with crunchy fried wonton noodles. Although still rare in the U.S., khao soi has been receiving some well-deserved attention lately. Will you be the first to tell your friends about it? This sweet, sour, and spicy dish is a
By Takeout Kit
Flavor profile: luxuriously creamy snow crab | Difficulty: easy | Cooking Time: 30 minutes | Savor the taste of Krabi, Thailand with luxurious crab curry made with premium snow crab and fragrant jasmine rice. Many travelers assume that ''Krabi'' was named after the huge crab population in southern Thailand. However, Krabi comes from the Thai word ''sword'' in reference to an ancient sword that was unearthed prior to the city's founding. All ingredients and recipe card included to help you enjoy