Product Description & Reviews
Natural Anise Essential Oil is steam distilled from the Pimpinella anisum plant which is related to fennel. The oil is steam distilled from the star shaped fruit that gives the plant its name. Rich in naturally occurring anethole, oil star anise has a wonderful licorice flavor and aroma. Anise has a pleasant licorice taste and is commonly used to flavor Italian biscotti and other European baked goods such as Springerle, and Pizzelle cookies. It is also a popular flavor in candy. Besides sweet applications, anise oil is also widely used in process meats and is an important flavoring ingredient in pepperoni. This oil can be used as a one for one replacement for Oil Anise Seed. It is Gluten Free Sugar Free and contains: Natural Anise Essential Oil. Anise oil is insoluble in water. It is appropriate for use in chocolates and coatings. NOTE: Pure anise has a congealing (crystallization) point of 15ºC or 59ºF. If pure anise is exposed to temperatures below this point, the essential oil will solidify. If this happens, simply warm the anise oil until it is liquefied and shake. We recommend that gloves and eye protection be used when handling oil star anise or any other essential oils. Our Oil Star Anise is 100% pure star anise and contains no additives or dilutants.
Features & Highlights
- Natural anise essential oil is 100% pure and the highest quality oil
- Rich in naturally occurring anethole, oil star anise has a wonderful licorice flavor and aroma
- This amazing essential oil use to make delicious hard candy, chocolates, cookies, cakes, ice cream, frosting, and more
- It is great for flavoring food and its steam distilled from the Pimpinella anisum plant which is related to fennel
- Ingredients: natural anise oil (100% pure essential oil)
|Item Weight:||1 pounds|
|Package Weight:||1.11 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.4 x 2.36 x 2.36 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.