Product Description & Reviews
Black Cumin Seeds (Kala Jeera)A Little History! Derived from a wild herb grown in the mountain regions of Northern India, black cumin seeds are mainly used in Kashmiri and Punjabi cuisine. Closely related to cumin, kala jeera has smaller, thinner seeds that are darker in color and a bitter sweet flavor more reminiscent of caraway than cumin. Black cumin is used extensively in lentil dished, curries, pullos and biryani. Product Type: Whole Black Cumin Seeds, 100% recleaned Packaging: Plastic Bottle Net Wt. 3oz (85gms) Product of India
Features & Highlights
- You'll LOVE our Black Cumin Seeds by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- 100% Natural, No preservatives or "fillers" & Great Health Benefits
- Packed in a no barrier resealable/reusable Plastic Jar, let us tell you how important that is when handling Indian Spices!
- Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 30 years, buy with confidence!
- Net Wt. 3oz (85gms), Authentic Indian Product, Alternate Names: Kala Jeera (Hindi)
|Brand:||Rani Brand Authentic Indian Products|
|Item Weight:||0.19 pounds|
|Item Size:||2 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.1 x 2.1 x 2.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.