Product Description & Reviews
When the rains arrive, adults and children compete at dawn to catch these brave winged beings with powerful jaws, without getting a painful bite. The effort is worth it, because the so-called "ants bolsonas" are roasted and ground with garlic, salt and chili to obtain a sauce that will flavor a freshly made corn tortilla. They are present in various Latin American countries and in southern Mexico. They are consumed before the arrival of the Spaniards, in fact they are mentioned in the Florentine Codex.
Features & Highlights
- The Ant sauce is made with pre-Hispanic recipes, They help in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis
- Accompany your gourmet dishes with this aphrodisiac ingredient, They have low levels of saturated fats and have antibacterial properties.
- Perfect for a snack with a bar of cheeses and a good wine
- Ingredients: Ground Ant, Chilli, Spices.
- Made in Mexico, Size: 50 Grams Jar
|Brand:||Mexico en el Paladar|
|Item Size:||1.57 x 1.77 x 1.77 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.18 pounds|
|Package Size:||1.73 x 1.61 x 1.61 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.