Tepin Chiles are very hot! Don't let their small size deceive you, a little goes a long way. Use in Mexican recipes and in Posole dishes. If you love hot chili, salsa and stews, this is the chile for you.
Features & Highlights
- Tepin Chiles are some of the smallest in the pepper family, but pack some of the biggest heat with a complex and fruity flavor that is often overshadowed by its fiery spice
- Use to heat up Mexican recipes and posole
- Ranges 50,000 to 70,000 on Scoville Heat Scale
- Add to chili, salsa or stew
- Gluten Free, KOF-K Kosher Certified
|Item Weight:||5 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by D'allesandro, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Harmony House Foods
mpn: 10056, ean: 0895392001878,
Our BULK BOX SIZE contains a FULL 12x12x12 CUBE of delicate mixed bell Peppers! Excellent for backpackers, RV'ers, or for your cupboard! Red & Green mixed sweet bell peppers add variety to any meal... Use them in soups, stews, or other recipes--or j...